1. What is the cost of a service call?
- Residential $89.00
- Commercial $99.00
- No charge for estimate
2. How often do I need to have my equipment serviced?
A check-up and cleaning should be done at least once per year, but we recommend both a spring and fall check-up to ensure your system is working properly in both heating and cooling modes.
3. Is the diagnostic fee waived if the repair price is approved?
Yes, if no repairs have been made.
4. What brands or units do you service?
We service all makes and models, including light commercial equipment.
5. What brands so you sell?
Our preferred brand is Comfortmaker. We sell and service all brands.
6. What is S.E.E.R.?
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio
The higher the S.E.E.R. the less electricity your air conditioner will use.
7. How often do I need to change my filter?
Check the filter every thirty days. Change if necessary, if not, continue checking every 15 days.
8. Why do I have water leaking from my air handler?
Most often it is a clogged drain line. This can usually be cleared with a wet vac.
9. How long does it take to install a new A/C system?
Most installations take 5 to 6 hours.
10. How do I know if it’s time to repair or replace?
If your system if over 10 years old, call us and will we give you a free inspection and advise you whether to repair or replace.
11. What should I do when my A/C or heat system is not working?
It is best to turn it off at the thermostat and call Mason’s anytime 24/7.
12. How do I know if I have an existing warranty on my system?
You can call us with the name brand, model and serial numbers of the inside and outside units, and we will promptly let you know the warranty, age and size of your equipment.